Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Awareness & mistakes

                     I always see myself and people around me, doing  mistakes again n again. At the same time i wonder how fool i am while doing that but latter on with d help of intellect i just analyse myself to come on following conclusion which i wanna share with u all....

  1. Whenever i repeat a mistake i was not aware of what is happening with me... means its totally situational. A pattern of this problem has placed in mind n i m just implementing that as a computer.
  2. Whenever i do a new mistake, at this time i didn't analyse the situation n just jump into for doing it.       
I just remember the words of Guruji " when u miss the chance to learn from a situation, mistake happens" . Further Guruji said stop doing mistake. Someone asked - Guruji how it is possible to do a work perfectly without making mistakes ?
Guruji- " meditate to increase ur Intuition, this ll help u to do the job without mistakes."

So do ur sadhana regularly n avoid mistakes...:)

1 comment: